Recruitment for 2020-21 Richter Center Student Leaders Opens in March!
Sign up at bit.ly/RCSLAlert to receive updates and alerts about the application process.
Mark your calendars for information sessions to learn more about the available positions and application process.
- March 27, 2020 at 2:00 PM in HML 2108
- April 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM in HML 2108
Revisit this page in early March for updated position descriptions and application information. In the meantime, you can review information from last year to get an idea about what to expect for this year.
2019-20 Recruitment Information:
Attend an informational session to learn more about the available positions and application process. Pizza will be served! RSVP via bit.ly/RCSLRSVP2019 for one of the below info session dates.
- March 19 at 12:15 in HML 2018
- March 20 at 12:00 in HML 2108
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has four student-leadership opportunities for which we recruit each year. The four positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, Alternative Break Team Leaders, the SERVE Committee, and the Reflection Facilitators (ReFs).
Visit the program pages for more information on each position, including position descriptions:
- The Richter Center Ambassadors
- Alternative Break Team Leaders
- Reflection Facilitators
- SERVE Committee
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (MON, 5/20/19, 10AM – 12:00PM)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (FRI – SUN, August 9 – 11, 2019)
- Fall All-RCSL In-Service Training/LIFT Conference (SAT, 11/16/19)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (TUE, 1/14/20)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 3/14/20)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.
For more information, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (email@example.com) or Taylan Bennett-Parker (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the Richter Center (559.278.7079).