Now Accepting Applications for 2020-21 Richter Center Student Leaders!
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has four student-leadership opportunities for which we recruit each year. The four positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, Alternative Break Team Leaders, the SERVE Committee, and the Reflection Facilitators (ReFs).
Also, learn more about RCSL’s four core values (Service, Community, Integrity, and Growth) and how that looks in our work together, here.
Visit the program pages for more information on each position, including position descriptions:
- The Richter Center Ambassadors
- Alternative Break Team Leaders
- Reflection Facilitators
- SERVE Committee
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (Note: this is a virtual meeting) (WED, 5/27/20; 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (WED-FRI, AUG 12 – 14, 2020)
- LIFT Conference (FRI-SUN, NOV 6 – 8, 2020)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (TUE, 1/19/21)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 3/13/21)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.
For more information, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Taylan Parker (email@example.com) in the Richter Center.