Now Accepting Applications for 2023-24 Richter Center Student Leaders!
Apply online by 5:00 PM on April 13, 2022 at https://bit.ly/RCSL2324.
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has three student-leadership opportunities within the Richter Center Student Leaders Program. The three positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, Alternative Break Team Leaders, and the SERVE Committee. Read about RCSL’s four core values (Service, Community, Integrity, and Growth) and how that looks in our work together, here.
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (Fri. May 12: 10:30-12:30 PM; Virtual)
- Summer Reflection Institute (Mon.-Tue. August 14-15)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (Wed.-Fri. August 17-19)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (Tue. January 16, 2024)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (Sat. March 16, 2024)
- Attend weekly team meeting (time TBD) and weekly office hour (time TBD)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA