Now recruiting for 2019-20 Richter Center Student Leaders!
Attend an informational session to learn more about the available positions and application process. Pizza will be served! RSVP via bit.ly/RCSLRSVP2019 for one of the below info session dates.
- March 19 at 12:15 in HML 2018
- March 20 at 12:00 in HML 2108
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has four student-leadership opportunities for which we recruit each year. The four positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, Alternative Break Team Leaders, the SERVE Committee, and the Reflection Facilitators (ReFs).
Visit the program pages for more information on each position, including position descriptions:
- The Richter Center Ambassadors
- Alternative Break Team Leaders
- Reflection Facilitators
- SERVE Committee
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (MON, 5/20/19, 10AM – 12:00PM)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (FRI – SUN, August 9 – 11, 2019)
- Fall All-RCSL In-Service Training/LIFT Conference (SAT, 11/16/19)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (TUE, 1/14/20)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (SAT, 3/14/20)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.
For more information, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Taylan Bennett-Parker (email@example.com) in the Richter Center (559.278.7079).