Now Accepting Applications for 2021-22 Richter Center Student Leaders!
**Deadline Extended to May 7, 2021!**
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has three student-leadership opportunities for which we are currently recruiting. The three positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, Alternative Break Team Leaders, and the SERVE Committee. Read about RCSL’s four core values (Service, Community, Integrity, and Growth) and how that looks in our work together, here.
Attend an upcoming Information Session to learn more about the available opportunities and application process!
- Thursday, April 8, 2021 at 3:00 PM via Zoom
- Register for a session here in order to get the Zoom login information: bit.ly/rcsl2122info
Unable to attend an information session? We’ve got you covered! View the video recording, below, of the session held on March 23rd. Use the following link to download an audio transcript of the video: Audio Transcript March 23 RCSL Recruitment Info Session.
Visit the program pages for more information on each position, including position descriptions:
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (Tue. May 18: 10-11:30 AM; Virtual)
- Event Planning Boot Camp (Tue. May 25; Virtual)
- Summer Reflection Institute (Mon.-Tue. August 9-10; Virtual or in-person depending on public health guidelines)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (Wed.-Fri. August 11-13; Virtual or in-person depending on public health guidelines)
- LIFT Conference (multiple dates in November; TBA)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (Tue. January 18, 2022; Virtual or in-person depending on public health guidelines)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (Sat. March 12, 2022; Virtual or in-person depending on public health guidelines)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.
For more information, contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Taylan Parker (email@example.com) in the Richter Center.