Now Accepting Applications for 2022-23 Richter Center Student Leaders!
Apply online by 11:59 PM on May 13, 2022 at https://bit.ly/RCSL22.
The Jan & Bud Richter Center for Community Engagement and Service-Learning at Fresno State has three student-leadership opportunities for which we are currently recruiting. The three positions include the Richter Center Ambassadors, Alternative Break Team Leaders, and the SERVE Committee. Read about RCSL’s four core values (Service, Community, Integrity, and Growth) and how that looks in our work together, here.
Attend an upcoming Information Session to learn more about the available opportunities and application process!
- Monday, March 28, 2022 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM | In person, USU 312-314
- Tuesday, March 29, 2022 | 12:00 – 1:00 PM | In person, USU 312-314
- Wednesday, April 6, 2022 | 3:00 – 4:00 PM | Virtual, via Zoom
Be sure to register to attend an information session by completing the survey at https://bit.ly/RCSLINFO
Learn more about each of the available leadership positions by reviewing the position descriptions listed below:
All Richter Center Student-Leaders (RCSL) are required to:
- Attend all Richter Center Student Leader Retreats and Trainings:
- New Member Orientation (Wed. May 22: 10-11:30 AM; Virtual)
- Summer Reflection Institute (Mon.-Tue. August 15-16)
- Fall All-RCSL Retreat (Wed.-Fri. August 17-19)
- Winter All-RCSL Retreat (Tue. January 17, 2023)
- Spring All-RCSL In-Service Training (Sat. March 11, 2023)
- Attend weekly team meetings (time TBD) and weekly office hours (time TBD)
- Maintain a 2.5 GPA
- Have a passion for community engagement and service-learning
Read the individual position descriptions for specific requirements and qualifications.